Saturday, March 8, 2008

WOW, wow, wow

and to think this time yesterday I had no idea what to do with this acrylic album! Here are some pictures. They are not the best, poor lighting and an acrylic album...even with the flash off I was getting reflections. IRL I think it is pretty darn good. I'm usually overly critical of a project when I complete it...so I'm a little shocked by how much I love this.





This is just to give you an idea. It will be on display at the Scrapbook Cafe in Tuckerton, NJ. With the exception of the Hambly journaling spot (which I believe some were ordered at CHA) and a cute arrow stamp by Pink Paislee; everything can be picked up at the Cafe. Just some of the fun stuff I used: Reminisce beach papers and diecut stickers; Kaiser rubons & self adhesive pearls; Chipboard pieces, felt brads & flowers from Creative Cafe;and a "Sunshine" stamp from Imaginisce which I stamped as a border around a page.

Now I must get back to my regularly scheduled household chores :wink:

5 comments:

Beth said...

Amazing album, Jen! And to have it done in one day? I'm too scared to try the small acrylic M.R. star album I got at CC - will you do private lessons? :)

And YOU should never be critical of your work, my friend. It rocks!

Corina said...

Wow!! You did an AWESOME job with that!!

Sarah said...

LOVE how it came out. Now that wasn't so bad, was it? I told you, the first stamp is the hardest. :) Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next.

Susan said...

Saw the album up close and personal last night at the store! ITS AWESOME Jen! I was half tempted to buy the Lighthouse and recreate your album for my own OBX photos but resisted. Somehow lots of other stuff jumped into a bag and off my credit card but the lighthouse stayed for now!

Heather said...

Jen I picked up your album and flipped through it at SC today. I LOVE IT!! Great job!!
Hugs,
Heather