Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's Wednesday...

and it's been busy this week. How come everything always happen at once. Let's see this is our week. Monday soccer practice for one child, Tuesday wrestling banquet, Wednesday(today) other childs soccer practice and tumbling class, Thursday dance class, Friday NOTHING! Saturday 2 soccer games, a birthday party, then a get together that night with some friends, Sunday afternoon another birthday party! I had SO many creative ideas spinning in my head last week and had fun creating them...this week there's no time. I'm having withdraw!

So if you're looking for something creative from me this week; I'm afraid you might not get anything. There are still ideas spinning around in my head so if I do find time I might treat you to a little something. Pat's hints for the Saturday night challenge sound interesting I'm hoping I'll be able to get the time to do it.

No comments: