Monday, March 17, 2008

Mondays can be good

when it's 4 day week and you come home to this....






A package from Coordinates Collections! It came a little bit later than usual this month since the kit I'm working with this month has some new goodies from winter CHA in it. Jamie had to wait on product before she could send it out to the DT. Each month you get a choice between 2 different kits...this month my kit is called "My Fair Lady". I can't show you the kit, but you can see a sneak here . Doesn't that look fun?!





What I can show you are some of the other goodies I picked up in the CC store. I must first say that I have a
slight addiction to American Crafts...especially THICKERS! And thanks to the good PR from my friend Lisa "the Queen of Doodlebug" I picked up some letter stickers "Loopy Lou" in some fun spring colors and some mini "Simply Sweet" rubons. Then I picked up a package of chipboard birds from Jenni Bowlin Studios. (I have an idea for something involving at least one of those cute birds brewing in my head)

SOoooooooooooo now I've gotten some new stuff to play with this week!
YAY! And next week I'm on vacation for the week since the kids are out of school so I think there will be a bit more scrappin going on in the coming weeks. I can't let you see my DT stuff but maybe next week I could be convinced to possibly post a little peek or two of what I'm working on:wink:!

4 comments:

Corina said...

you made out great! I got my first sheet of Thickers from CC this month, and i'm addicted too!!

Sarah said...

Sneak peak! Sneak peak! Sneak peak!

I'll be chanting until I see some My Fair Lady. That's what I picked this month.

Susan said...

LOL on the Thickers. I stocked up on them at CKC in July and am starting to run out of letters/colors I need. Hoping for a big sale somewhere! I can't seem to use "flat" letters anymore....its either thickers or chip!

Anyway, looks like you will be busy next week! My kids are going to their aunt's for the week...if only I had the week off too!! LOL

Beth said...

Lisa convinced me to get some of the Doodlebug Loopy Lou stickers, too. She should get a cut from the company!

I want to see a sneak peak, too!