Thursday, March 6, 2008

TGIT!

It's officially the weekend for me! I took a vacation day tomorrow to go watch the 1st Grade Concert. You wanna know a little secret...it's in the morning so I have the rest of the day to myself:wink:. I think I may head up to the Scrapbook Cafe to pick up my DT stuff and see what new stuff has come in(fingers crossed & some wishful thinking that it starts with Pink and ends with Paislee). After today I'm so glad it's the end of the week....working with the public makes me a firm believer in lunar cycles and tidal pulls. It has been a really strange week...I couldnt even begin to convey these stories or you'd think I was off my rocker too (oh, may it's me not them??? lol)

At home I've been receiving unexpected gifts...last week Dan came home from Staples and had a copy of PSE 6 and this week he gave me another program...Essentials2 for PSE. Hmmm unexpected gifts and they're something I could use. I think he finally gets me. Now I just need to find the time to figure them out.

The weather has been great lately and I'm really thinking about spring. We've finally decided to do some landscaping improvements near our pool and today I had a catalog of pavers trying to decide on the color/style...who knew there were so many different kinds. Once I narrow it down the landscaper will bring by some samples. This is a project I have visualized in my head for quite sometime and I'm excited we can finally do it. Only now looking at all these pictures makes me wish I had enough money to do one of those nice outdoor kitchen setups too. Something else to dream about I guess.

No comments: