Saturday, March 1, 2008

My First Post

Okay so here it is....my first post! I've finally succumed to th blogging world. Ever since attendind CHA last month (I can't believe it was that long ago) I've given this some serious thought. I've had so much fun lately reading peoples blogs...especially http://southernbreezes.typepad.com/southernbreezes/. She posted all the fun stuff from CHA. So now here I am ...officially a blogger.


I've posted all my fun stuff for the month over athttp://www.coordinatescollections.com/. I had the priviledge of working with Scenic Route...this months monthly sponsor. I had some stuff from the Lynden Collection & the new Providence Collection.

Photobucket

Even though I only had a week (away for CHA & some family stuff) I was pleased with what I got done.


So now I'm sitting around waiting for a service call for our heater(when our heater tries to come back on after being turned down overnight...it won't until you manually hit the reset button 2x's) so we're not without heat, but just an inconvience.) Who knows when they'll call. So here I am blogging when I should be either doing household chores(not much fun) or tackling the mess I've created in my scraproom. Oh I hear that there is a little challenge going on tonight on http://southernbreezes.typepad.com/southernbreezes/ at 8pm EST...I'll have to remember to check that one out.

4 comments:

Corina said...

I LOVE Scenic Route!! The Lynden collection is in my cart at CC waiting for me to press send, LOL!

Lisa Cole said...

Hi Jen! So glad you've started a blog :)

Beth said...

Woo hoo! Another CCer blog to read! Glad you've joined in the fun. ;)

Kim said...

Hi Jen,

Nice blog!! You will be addicted soon enough! LOL

KIM