Sunday, March 9, 2008

SaturdayNight challenge...


Every saturday night Pat is posting a challenge on her blog. This is my entry. We were to scrap a 12x12 LO with 1 3 1/2 x 5 picture and just a word or phrase...no journaling.
That cool orange diecut bracket/frame is from PINK PAISLEE. Underneath the pink cardstock there is a chunk missing (from the make&take at CHA) Also from my new fave company are the letter stickers and stamps(which I stamped, painted with watercolors and then cut out). Some of the flowers and the heart are mounted with foam tape for a little extra dimension. The chipboard letters are from Fancy Pants and I painted them with acrylic paints.
And yes she is a Pink girl...if it's pink she MUST own it. I guess like mother, like daughter...I have my own little PINK addiction going on right now :wink:

3 comments:

Corina said...

So cute!! LOVE the bracket!

Susan said...

Love it Jen! I'm getting there....Saturdays have been nuts lately but hopefully can jump in next week!!!

LOVE your acrylic album too! Mine's ALMOST done!

Sarah said...

Can't wait to get my hands on some of this stuff!