Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday,Monday....


The beginning of the work week...anyway I mentioned Zach's Life by Little Yellow Bicycle in yesterday's post. Here's a little peek at what I've got going on...sorry they're not the best pictures. Okay after Pink Paislee this was my other top pick(well actually all 3 lines by LYB) I think both these companies should either pay or atleast let me design for them since they're all I talk about lately.(lol) Anyway LYB designed this line with the "teen" boy in mind and this chipboard album kit is phenomenal. With the kit you get all the precut papers for the pages, chipboard letter tiles, some epoxy tiles, twill tape, and some chipboard embellies. In my album I've also used some other embellishments from the Zach's Life line. Now when I saw the papers...yes teen came to mind but I also thouht it could be used otherwise. So to prove my point...I went with little boy! I dug thru stacks of pictures(pre digi-era for me) of my son in his preschool years. I think in the pics I used he ranges from 2-6 yrs old. Let me just say it totally works. Other options for these papers...extreme sports for young adults, beach pages and just sports pages. Just some of the ideas floating thru my mind. Okay if anyone from LYB has found my blog and you're reading you can send me some compensation for this promo :wink:

You'll be finding these products soon at the Scrapbook Cafe...I've heard they have shipped. Also this album maybe coming your way in the form of a kit too:wink: So keep a check on Pat's blog for that.

Oh if you are near the Cafe...I have a LO using Zach's Life already on display there.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! You have a blog! Love seeing what you're up to.

Shannon said...

cool looking blog header! love that Zach's life too, i just need to find the right pics to use with it