Sunday, March 2, 2008

Welcome Spring! (well not quite)



Well here it is my card for the 1st Scrapbook Cafe challenge hosted on Pat's blog. Iplayed on the "Spring" theme in creating the card and with my choice of papers. For those of you who don't recognize the papers they are from the all new "Spring Fling" collection by Pink Paislee!!! This is a brand new company that debuted at CHA. Talkin about some hot fun papers, stickers, diecuts and stamps. The papers stickers and diecuts will be showing up at the Scrapbook Cafe real soon. Besides doing the make and takes both days at their booth, this is the first time I've played with their product...can't wait to get me some more!

Speaking of new stuff...I've got a little project from the Zach's Life line by Little Yellow Bicycle lying on my desk. It's almost done...so you'll be seeing it real soon. Zach's Life is geared toward the Teen Boy; but these papers can go so many different ways. Stay tuned for more on that.

The heater did get fixed yesterday...apparently just some air in the line. I didn't have to wait around all day(which most of the time you have too on stuff like that), he was only there about 1/2 hour and $105 later we've got heat running regularly when it's suppose too.

Fritz and Dan went to a "boxing" birthday party...we'll have to see how Fritz liked that one. He's not much of a fighter if you ask me...but what do I know about boxing??? Becca's watching the Disney Channel. I've got a roast in the crockpot and some laundry in the washer; maybe I can go play in my scraproom a bit.

2 comments:

one little spark said...

I love your card!!!

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! ;)

Corina said...

ok.. not a card person?? That card is beautiful!! Can't wait to see some projects for the Zach's life collection.. i have a few stacks of pics waiting for the arrival of that line! haha!