Friday, March 7, 2008

The weekends here.........






Oh yeah...it's been a LONG week.
This morning I had the 1st grade concert to go to. Even getting there 20 minutes early, I was still in the back of the room! I don't have the best pics(should have grabbed a differnet lens for the camera) but another mother said she got some shots and will send some to me.

After the party we went back to the classroom for some light refreshments. However, I would hardly call it light. This was at appox 10:30am...by the looks of what these kids ate...I'm sure there was a lot of wasted lunch. By 11am I was free...in my car headed the Scrapbook Cafe . What a pleasure to go without anybody else aka my kids. They're either bored or want to buy stuff while I'm busy shopping/talking. Today I got to do both without any interuptions.


It's going to be a wet, rainy weekend I heard and look at the project I got to work on. I've always wanted to do an acrylic album yet in the same breath I find them to be slightly intimidating. The one I picked is shaped like a lighthouse. I plan on using some pictures from our OBX vacations. So far I have stamped on 1 of the acrylic sheets and have choosen some picture files to work with. So between this project, some other goodies I picked up((...no it wasn't PINK PAISLEE...it has not arrived yet :darn: Now it's sure to arrive since I made the trip looking for it. lol. Zach's Life was there looking just as good as ever...I dropped off my mini album for display. )) I can stay inside and avoid the nasty weather!





2 comments:

Sarah said...

Can't wait to see the acrylic album. Yeah, the first one was intimidating, but getting past that first stamp is the worst part. :) You'll have double the fun with double sided paper...

Corina said...

oh i picked up those journal rubons quite a few times!