Monday, March 24, 2008

Just in the nick of time....



Here it is Saturday Night Challenge #4.

Got Eggs

I love digital photography...take as many pics as you want and you never know what you might find and there's no wasted film. Don't you just love how the handle of the basket frames her face? Dug thru my stash of supplies(that Doodlebug & KI paper is OLD) and put together this quick LO.

Patternpaper: Doodlebug & KI Memories; Fancy Pants rubons; Love Elsie chipboard buttons, Foofala clear buttons; Heidi Swapp Flower, Creative Cafe sticker, and Doodlebug letter stickers.

Now just a quick update on previous posts...yeah I realize there's a typo on the "Lucky color" layout(that's why I love journaling strips... easy to fix :wink:. And yes the cheesecake was as good as it looks. (I'm thinking maybe next time putting berries on top)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, that came out just perfect! I know what you mean about digital photos ... I can't really tell how they're coming out even while I'm taking them, so I just keep going...

Loving the sneaks!

I was thinking about trying the challenge this week, but I forgot... and fell asleep... and slept a lot on Sunday, too... :)

Lisa Cole said...

I see you used the Loopy Lou stickers - they are so cute! hee hee