Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm being scrappy today...


...well in between the loads of laundry and the prep work needed in DS's room in order to paint this week. I've been at these tasks since about 8:30am this morning. Just a note for anyone who's interested...stickers are a pain in the butt to get off walls :wink:! A combination of Goo Be Gone and some elbow grease has taken care of the issue thankfully!

So this first image is a little peak at another "My Fair Lady" project from Coordinates Collections. If you are still contemplating addons for the month...I highly recommend the Kaiser rhinestones (mine are the pale pink) and the white chipboard "Accent" Thickers work great as you can see here :wink:. The pink heart does not come with the kit...I made that myself.

Now on to my DT project for the Scrapbook Cafe in Tuckerton, NJ........



I've been chewing on this one for a few days and when I sat down to work on it this morning...I really didn't have much of a plan in mind, but I wanted to get it done so I could drop it off on Wednesday when I went to the store to meet with Pat. Anyway I had 2 pieces of pattern paper from the "Green Day" collection by Reminisce and a sheet of shamrock stickers. As I said before I'm not a "themey" scrapper and I was really leaning toward a "spring" page. As I was messing with the papers this morning the name of the collection caught my eye...hey that's Fritz's favorite color!...aha I've got an idea!!! (whew) It's hard to see but I also added some green Kaiser rhinestones to some of the letters in "color". With the exception of the stickers used for "Lucky" it's all available now at the cafe.

Speaking of being stuck...this weeks challenge is throwing me too, until about 10 minutes ago when I downloaded pictures from yesterday. There was a picture in there that totally inspired me. I'm off to prep dinner then I hope to get working on that...I've only got a few hours left to get it done :wink:

2 comments:

Susan said...

As always, great layout. If you ever made a typo would you want someone to tell you? LOL! So whatcha guys doing on Wednesday at the cafe? I'm going up after work for the class.

Lisa Cole said...

MORE Loopy Lou stickers! I knew I'd get you addicted too :)