Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday bloggin....

Well the weather held off. Warm and partly sunny for the first game and pretty much the same for the second game, but a few scattered sprinkles thrown in. The girls game ended up a tie 2-2 and the boys won their game 2-1. I have no pictures from the girls game...half way thru I realized I didn't put my memory card back inthe camera. duh! Luckily, the boys field is right down the street from our house, so on the way to that game I swung by the house and put a card in my camera. I haven't take any pictures at the boys games this year and the season is almost over. Since I happened to be married to the coach; I usually try to get an action shot of each player to give out at the last game. In PSE I usually add a frame to the picture & add the team name and year...I took 70 pictures today. One of tomorrows projects will be to sort thru them see who I have good shots of and who I still need...only 3 more games left:wink:

Here's 2 from this morning....





Came home, had lunch, dropped Fritz off at a friends house; then Becca and I headed up to the Cafe. Not much new has come in but I did pick up some cardstock and a few inks.

Here's what the cardstock looks like now....



Any guesses????? Thank goodness for my Cricut :wink:

Don't forget to check Pat's blog at 8pm for this weeks Saturday Night Challenge

1 comment:

Corina said...

Cool pics.. and we have the same counter top in our kitchen - too funny! Wonder what the cardstock is destined for.. hmm... lol