Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Have I mentioned...

...how crazy life is for me. Here's my schedule today. Take kids to bus stop...other Mom has to leave for a family emergency (I later find out her father passed away in his sleep) so now I have 4 kids waiting for the bus and of course it shows up late! I arrive at work late...work thru an incredibly SLOW day until 4:30pm. Race home pickup Becca (who actually was dressed and ready) to go to her soccer game which starts at 5. Dan met us with Fritz there a little later (they stayed home so he could get homework done) Fritz had Scout function at 6pm...stop there to make sure Dan arranged a ride home for him, since Dan has to go teach a class at 7pm. Just finished feeding Becca dinner(have Fritz's warm in the oven) and that's basically what the rest of the week sounds like. Now can you understand why I haven't been getting much scrapping done during the week? Oh and I so want to...I got lots of ideas brewing in my head! By the time I finally stop at night I just don't have the energy. I did get my scraproom cleaned up last night...it looked like a bomb exploded in it. As soon as I finish this I need to get some soccer uniforms in the laundry!

Now for some scrappy news....remember the cut up cardstock picture from Saturday? They are pieces for a MAKE & TAKE event at the Scrapbook Cafe. We're planning it for this Sunday April 2oth. Time to be announced...keep checking the Cafe website or the blogs. I have a card worked up using the new Basic Grey Boxer line and I have 2 tags planned using some new Fancy Pants and Pink Paislee. I just need you all to pray to the "scrap gods" that these products get delivered this week...otherwise I'm going to have to scramble for some ideas. I do know that Pat has a few projects planned too. It should be a fun day!

No comments: