Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Not much to blog about...

I haven't done anything "scrappy related" since Sunday afternoon. Yesterday went to a soccer game which brings me to the question...."What's with this weather????" It was in the 70's and beautiful on Saturday and it has been wet and cold ever since. Finally today around 4pm the sun came back out. Hopefully tomorrow afternnon will be nice...another soccer game and they are much better when the sun is shining and the temperature is warmer:wink:

On a side note I played Wii for the 1st time tonight...we finally broke down and got one the other weekend, but I finally played tonight. I'm not much of a "gamer", but I did play a couple of rounds of bowling and a few games of Tennis... fun stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy!! Beware....if you wake up tomorrow with this funny feeling in your neck and arm...you have Wii-Arms. Trust me...it happens! Have you played the Bowling in the Training section? Its soooo much fun...at the end you try to knock down like 200 pins!! Its hysterical!

OK, enough Wii playing...I wanna see some scrapping Missy!

And I hear ya about the weather. Baseball tomorrow so if its miserable and cold again, know that I'm feeling it with ya!