Monday, April 21, 2008

Just checking in...

this weekend has been a blur! We had beautiful weather all weekend and I actually got some weeding done...already to plant my summer flowers. Yesterday's event at the Scrapbook Cafe went over well. I had fun meeting some of you and talking scrapbooking. Got to introduce some of you to one of my fave new lines...ZACH'S LIFE by Little Yellow Bicycle. Had a few newbies to Stickles and the Catseye Chalk Inks...I think we got a few hooked :wink:. Fellow DT member Susan stopped in with her daughter and hung out for a while. Her daughter has been digging in to Mom's stash and brought some of her pages to share with us...she's going to be a great scrapper. Anyway looking forward to the next event....June when the Cafe celebrates it's 5 year anniversary!!!!! Stay tuned for more info.

I came home from work and got straight to work on my DT stuff for Coordinates Collections. In my mind I have 3 layouts already done...those kits are SO dang inspiring!!! I just need the actual time to sit down and put them together. I'm almost done the 1st layout (just breaking for dinner) so hopefully tomorrow I can give you a peek.

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: