Friday, April 18, 2008

only 15 days...

until I will be strolling around Disney!!! After this week I can't wait. Condensed we had 4 nights of soccer, 2 cub scout functions, a dance class, tumbling and receital pictures. Whew...so glad it's behind us.

Along with all this I've been drooling all over my kit from Coordinates Collections...I can't wait to get started with that! First though I must get thru Sunday afternoon. Pat & I have put together some fun Make & Takes using some of the fun stuff we got at CHA. We'll be hosting an event at the Scrapbook Cafe from 1-4pm on Sunday afternoon. I've designed a card and two different tags; using products from Basic Grey, My Little Yellow Bicycle and Fancy Pants. Today I finished cutting all the pieces needed for the projects and have started bagging them up for demo/ M&T. Right now I have some treats in the oven...just in case you get hungry while your creating or shopping for some new scrappy goodies :wink:! Oh and I hear Angela may have some fun prizes to give away. It sounds like a fun afternoon...so if you're in the area stop by the Cafe. We'd love to see you there.

Maybe tomorrow afternoon or evening I'll post a little peek at my projects for our event.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you lucky duck!! I had been trying to plan a trip at the end of June to celebrate my oldest's high school graduation but the air fare is killer at that time! For the four of us, airfare is almost as much as the whole darned trip!!!

I'm gonna try to get up there tomorrow! I love all your stuff, you already know that! So gotta see what you are making! :)

I haven't been scrappy this week either! In fact I woke up this morning and wasn't even positive what day it was! I hate weeks like that!

Anonymous said...

Very fun! Flower and Garden Fest time and everything!

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...wonder if I could stow away in your suitcase?? That's going to be such a great trip!!