Sunday, April 6, 2008

one more for today...

and this one I feel much better about:





A layout about our Easter Egg hunt on the beach. All pattern paper on the layout is Imaginisce(it's doublesided so it's really only 2 sheets) available at the Scrapbook Cafe. The journaling tag is one of my DT projects from Coordinates Collections. The stickers, pattern paper and chipboard are Scenic Route (the sponsor last month) the flower and brad are American Crafts. The title is made up of 2 different sets of Thickers from American Crafts. Bunny & Beach are done with the brand new Roller Rink Glitter Thickers...the picture doesn't do them justice.

Well that's all from me this weekend...going to go sit down and watch a little Nascar action while the last 2 loads of laundry are finishing up.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

so, those green thickers are my ABSOLUTE favorite ever. I actually used the same ones on my title for "nyc." I am hoarding them, because I think they're an older set, and I'm having a harder time finding them these days. But if you ever need a letter, I may be able to spare one. :)

Anonymous said...

I love this layout Jen!! I am so scraplifting this puppy!

Corina said...

WOW! That page is waaayyyy too adorable! haha! Love the 2 different thickers.. yummy!