Saturday, April 19, 2008

As promised...

here is a picture of my Make & Takes for tomorrow.

I've done 2 versions of each project to give everyone an idea of what they can do with the individual project. In theory I would like to think I've provided a foundation and each person can build on that foundation making the project "their own". We'll see how that works. I'm a bit nervous about how they will be received...I've never done anything like this before. My one project I absolutely love and the other 2 are just so-so in my opinion.
I hope to see you all at the Scrapbook Cafe tomorrow afternoon. Right now I'm off to get an early dinner ready, then were off to see a local production of "Beauty and the Beast"

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hope the make-and-takes went well... they look cool!

Corina said...

They look great! Too bad i missed it.. :(