Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

2009 already...Wow!


Well around here it has been a long week. While up in PA last weekend our relatives gave us more than just Christmas gifts (they had all had an intestinal virus at somepoint during the week the last of them getting it the day before we arrived). By Sunday night/early Monday morning I was the 1st of us to succum, then DH, and last night I spent up all night with Becca. This afternoon I spent sitting on the sofa reading a book while she slept the balance of it off draped across my lap. So far just Fritz left and he shows no signs of anything. Needless to say I haven't done much. I have all the pictures up to Christmas Eve printed out for my December Daily album. Hoping I can get to them this weekend. (I have to work tomorrow)


I did upload my projects to the gallery over at Coordinates Collections. Here's a layout I did about one of this years Christmas presents. (loved this kit...very versatile I did a Disney, Beach and Christmas layout with it)



Someone got an American Girl doll for Christmas!

Well that's about it for now, just wanted to let you know why I haven't posted in awhile.

Hope you all have a healthy happy 2009!

1 comment:

Beth said...

ugh...what a present for you family to share with you! Hopefully you're all on the mend and you'll be feeling back to normal soon! Happy New Year!