Saturday, January 17, 2009

Still very cold...

so it's a good day to stay in and scrap. I did finish a layout using the "Tweetie" kit over at Coordinates Collections last night. Just for you I braved the cold a little while ago and took it outside to take some pictures so I could share a peek with you.



Loving this kit! I will tell you that the Jenni Bowlin sticker you can partially see in the picture does not come with the kit, but is an addon option available in the store. I plan on scrapping atleast one more layout with the kit today. I have an idea for an altered item...but that would require me leaving the house to get said item. Maybe tomorrow??? Perhaps it will be warmer.

Other than that I must get the household clean & organized for my week away. I'm still loving what I'm seeing as far as CHA sneeks from my favorite companies. Looking forward to Monday when Pink Paislee will begin showing their new stuff.

Hope you all are staying warm.

No comments: