Sunday, January 18, 2009

I found this yesterday...

and it has gone to the top of my list...




In my opinion you really can't go wrong with FANCY PANTS and this line is proof. I can't wait to see it in person next week and then I will definitely be dying to get my hands on some. If you check their blog you can see a preview of one of the other new lines..."Whimsy". Well still busy cleaning and creating. Got to get everything done before the game this afternoon...Go EAGLES!

Okay I'm back with an update....RUN don't walk over to the Fancy Pants blog they just posted the most incredible mixed media 8x8 mini albums. Oh so many uses for those. Alrighty then this post is turning into a FP ad, but I just can't help it sorry.

Note to self...must stop surfing the net and must finish chores around the house. No more computer until it's all done.

No comments: