Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Nothing new...

...actually it's kinda nice to be back in the routine after the holidays. I'm actually enjoying the week...no "huge" to do lists, no big events, just kicking back and enjoying being at home at night.

I got all the Christmas stuff put away last weekend and started cleaning my scraproom. I need to get that all clean and organized. Hopefully this weekend I can finish it up and maybe my kit will arrive from Coordinates Collections. I need to get all my stuff done by the 23rd. On the 24th I'm heading to California for CHA WINTER!!!! One whole week in California divided between checking out the latest in scrappy goodness and then finishing up the week in Disneyland. WooHoo!!!

Can't wait to see the "girls"....rooming with Lisa again this year and someone "new". Well not "new" but we've never met in IRL. Looking forward to meeting you Susie!

No comments: