Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday already???

Well the weekend sure did fly by! I did manage to get my scrapbook room cleaned up. You can actually see the work surface again. My kit didn't arrive on saturday as I hoped and the fact that the kids had a pretty busy "social" weekend (parties and friends over to play) I didn't get anything crafty done. One good thing about that...my room is still clean!

So between the odds and ends I got done around the house, I finished up a book I had been reading and watched some football yesterday.

Today my kit did arrive. Here's a preview of what I'm working with this month...



It's the "Tweetie" kit available for preorder over at Coordinates Collections. Lots of fun goodies from Crate Paper, Bella Blvd, and Making Memories to name a few. Right now it's spread out on the counter so I can look at it and decided which pictures I want to use. Can't stare too long...need to get it all done by the 23rd.

Have you been stalking blogs checking for sneak peeks? I just hopped over to a few. Creative Cafe has some posted and Making Memories too. I'm sure in the next week we'll be seeing a lot more. Anxiously awaiting to see what Pink Paislee, Fancy Pants & October Afternoon release to name a few. Hard to believe only 12 days until I'm there.

No comments: