Saturday, December 27, 2008

Would you like a couple of peeks????

I finished up my DT stuff for Coordinates Collections last night. I still need to take a picture of the last project and write my newsletter blurbs. This month I was working with the "Rumba" kit...the other kit "tango" has sold-out in preorders already.

So there you go 2 different peeks at this kit. The 2nd picture shows some Creative Cafe stickers...these were an add-on available in the store.
So yesterday I went off to the DMV to renew my license. (It actually expires next month, but with a trip to CHA planned I knew I'd probably forget to renew) Apparently the day after Christmas is a great time to go. I walked in and was backout within 5 minutes...new license in hand. Came home played games with the kids, finished up my last layout, and just relaxed.
It was a good day.
Today we are going to a family Christmas party. Tomorrow I'll try to post some December Daily updates.


No comments: