Sunday, December 7, 2008

3, 4 & 5


Had a great day up at Longwood (it was VERY cold & windy, there was even a light dusting of snow) as promised here's a few pictures from my December Daily. Days 3, 4 & 5. Have some great pictures from yesterday and today I need to figure out how to incorporate in my book. May be another day or two before I get anything to post.
So here's what I've got so far:

From this you can see the back of "2" and front of "3". Day "3" is just about taking time to relax...I spent Wednesday night enjoying this book. I just adhered the picture to some Scenic Route paper, used American Crafts letter stickers and then did some stamping and journaled.
(I have nothing in mind for the back of this page...I may just do a peice of PP and some embellishments. Along the outside edge I used the "threading water" punch by Fiskars.
I didn't add much to the bones of "4". After the kids completed their tags I just added the Thickers to the bottom of the pocket.
Okay this is "5", I'm using the 1st acrylic page that came with the album. It is stamped with snowflakes from a Basic Grey Christmas stamp set. Pattern Paper is Scenic Route and journaling spot is by Heidi Swapp. "5" is a glitter Thicker. Oh yeah to the top of the picture I adhered a chipboard MM sticker.
This is the back of "5" where I adhered another picture from the event and journaled about it.
The PP on this side is KI memories.
You can see I have my book apart right now...the binder rings are just too small. I'm going to pick up some new rings at Staples this week.


So that's it for now. I probably won't have anything to show you for a couple of days.




1 comment:

Deanna said...

Looks great Jen! keep it up!