Sunday, December 21, 2008

page 14....

Well I've made a little progress this weekend scrapping wise. I managed to get 2 layouts done with the Rumba kit for Coordinates Collections. Maybe later this week I'll share a little peek. I also finished page 14 in the December Daily and "15" is going to be a digital page...so I'm working on that.

Here's a look at "14":



You can see the back of "13". An Ali Edwards brush "hello Santa" from Designer Digitals, 2 chipboard accents from MM and a picture of the "big Guy" from last Saturdays Christmas parade. Now "14" is on a 6x6 piece of Hambly Transparency. Since the transparency has a circular print...I stayed with circular accents on the page. "14" are stickers from Making Memories placed ona chipboard circle covered with a piece of Scenic Route pattern paper. A Heidi Swapp journaling spot is placed on the bottom and a "before" sticker from Scenic Route is included with the journaling. This is just some of the supplies laid in for our baking day last Sunday. The back page has a totally yummy picture of the "after". Stay tuned for that.

So tomorrow after the kids get on the bus I'm off to get my massage...ahhhh! But right afterwards I'm hitting a few stores on the way home...only a few things left to get present wise and some stocking stuffers. Then the wrapping begins. I use to like wrapping, not so much anymore.

Hopefully after I get all the stuff on my "to do list" accomplished I can get back to scrapping and will have something to share.

No comments: