Saturday, December 13, 2008

6, 7, & 8

So here they are...




This is the back of page 5 (which you already saw) and the beginning of "6". Last Saturday was a busy day. Lots of things got accomplished. To highlight the day I put some pictures together in photoshop, and then printed out. The tag infront of the photo collage is a red Creative Cafe tag to which I added a small scrap of MM papers and lace. Some Prima flowers, an MM sticker and K& Co. ribbon.




On the back of said tag I stamped some journaling lines and journaled about all we did. I then traced my shape on to my photo collage and cut out. Oh, before I cut I added another image to the back of the collage(2 pictures glued back to back).




Here's a look at the back of "6". Just a picture of the kids playing under the tree in the living room. I added the text in photoshop. Now "7" is an addition to my original book (glad I didn't number the pages in advance :wink:) It is just a plain white envelope that I stamped a dotted circle (Hero Arts) and then Stamped a number (Amuse-from One Little Spark the Shop).



On the inside I added some Scenic Route striped paper, placed a picture, some AC photo corners and used some Doodlebug letter stickers.



On the back of the envelope I did some more stamping...journaling lines in red and that cute little reindeer in black. I then filled in the reindeer with some cinnamon Stickles. (Said reindeer was another little goodie picked up at Pat's shop.) The next page is just a picture from inside the conservatory at Longwood Gardens. In between these 2 pages I have some 4x6 photo protectors (currently enroute to my house) that I plan on inserting to showcase a few other pictures.




This is the end of "7" and the front of "8". "7" is another picture from Longwood that I added an Ali Edwards overlay available at Designer Digitals and some text of my own. Since I miss calculated the size when I printed out(oops) I added a strip of felt ribbon from K&Co down the side...it perfectly filled in the gap. Page "8" is a shaped piece of cardboard that I stamped on. Happy Holidays in red and that cute little reindeer again. This time I colored in the reindeer with colored pencils. (Yep, you know where I got the stamps from :wink:) The chipboard frame is Creative Cafe placed upon a scrap of ScenicRoute paper and a glitter Thicker for the "8". Rubons are Basic Grey.


Well I have the pictures for "9" & "10" printed. Hopefully I can get those pages done tonight. Tomorrow is our annual cookie baking day. I don't think I'll get anything scrappy accomplished tomorrow. Not to much going on next week...so hopefully I can get the book caught up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Loving your book!

Beth said...

Sigh. Your book is beautiful. You should consider selling them on Etsy. or maybe just selling one to me... :)

Sarah said...

Lovin' it! I still haven't started. :)

Off topic, did you like "One Mississippi"? I was just updating my Goodreads list (just finished "The Bonesetter's Daughter", and saw that I had put it on there sometime earlier this year.