Saturday, December 20, 2008

I am SO behind!!!!!

Yikes...nothings wrapped, a few things still to pick up, a December Daily album going on, and DT projects to do. In my last post I said nothing was going on this week??? How very wrong, 2 different scout events and a Christmas Concert...plus everyday life. Thank goodness I'm now off until Dec. 29th...then I work for 2 1/2 days then get another little break. whew!

So I guess you want to see what's going on in the December Daily album. Truly I am having so much fun documenting our month. At first I thought it was going to be hard finding something to share each day...it wasn't. Last weekend I bought 1 1/2" binder rings to replace the 1" rings that came with the album. I've now moved on to 2" rings...I hope I can get thru the month with them.



This is the back of "8" and front of "9". On the back I used a Teresa Collins stamp for my journaling then added some Basic Grey chipboard shapes that I inked, then covered with Stickles. "9" is one of my felt pages to which I added a picture of my computer screen, some American Crafts photo corners, Thicker "9" and some MM tiny alphas.




On the back of "9" I printed one of the Ali Edwards digital overlays on to cardstock and used as a journaling spot. For accents I used a small chipboard heart, a 7G's photo turn and a brad. To begin day "10" I used a Teresa Collins die cut, added some Scenic Route letter stickers, MM tiny alphas, Heidi Swapp journaling spot, American Crafts Thickers for"*10*" , and another Basic Grey chipboard shape inked & Stickled again. (love that I'm using up some embellishments that have been laying around)




On the inside of the diecut I placed a small picture, a journaling spot, a chipboard ring(American Crafts) accented with some Kaiser rhinestones, and a small chipboard accent by MM. The next page is on one of the acrylic pages from the original album. This time I stamped a scroll image in white all over the page. To this I adhered some Scenic Route paper & sticker, some American Crafts velvet rickrack and journaling strips.




To the back of the acrylic page I used the same paper sticker combo from Scenic Route and adhered one last picture from when we decorated the tree. "11" is a piece of Creative Imaginations paper that I punched with the Fiskars "threading water" punch. Number stickers are Making Memories and the picture is accented with American Crafts Thicker scrolls.




To help conserve space "12" is adhered directly to the back of "11". I used a small Heidi Swapp journaling spot which I stamped the numbers in Red (Amuse stamps) added the dot border with a pen. Letter stickers & hearts are by Making Memories. "christmas" are letter stamps by Hero Arts. Page "Thirteen" is a piece of red Creative Cafe chipboard, a strip of pictures created in photoshop, some Pink Paislee letter stickers, and some stamped journaling lines.

Well today is a gray cold day here in NJ (since we're all the way down south...yesterdays storm was nothig but rain for us...tomorrow possibly another storm with some snow??) I have lots to do here around the house and Becca has declared today "Polar Express Day" When asked what this ment I was told it means you get to stay in your pajamas all day, watch the Polar Express and drink hot chocolate. Guess what "20" will be in my Dec Daily Album??? This works perfectly with my plans of doing laundry and settling in with my monthly kit from Coordinates Collections. (I haven't even started my DT projects which are due next weekend...told you I'm SO behind in everything!!!)


Maybe tomorrow I'll share a peek from m y projects and another Dec.Daily page?

No comments: