Monday, February 1, 2010

February already???

Well that month just flew by!

Not much to say after my long winded post yesterday. It's still lonely. I find myself looking around the house wondering where he is. Twice yesterday I almost asked the kids or Dan where the dog was and a few times as I heard icicles/snow falling off the roof on to the deck, I stopped what I was doing and headed toward the door thinking it was the dog trying to come inside.

As promised I have a few projects to share from the Heart kit at Coordinates Collections. This was such a fun kit and it had SO much yummy Pink Paislee "Cupid" in the kit and the addons in the store.

Here's the decor item I made...

it just hangs from a pretty sheer pink ribbon. Right now it is hanging from a door handle in the house. Notice the 4 cut flowers=4 family members. It's hard to see but I also used pink stickles in the centers of the circles on the heart.

Here's a layout...


The rest of my projects are all uploaded to my gallery over at Coordinates Collections.

Well that's all for now...Happy February!

1 comment:

scrappysue said...

Jen, these are fabulous projects, and the papers are lovely!