Tuesday, November 2, 2010

it was a {me} day

I was home all alone today and totally took advantage. After a good 40minutes on the treadmill, a load of laundry started, a dinner in the crockpot I headed to my scrappy room. I've come out only a handful of times...to take a shower while some items were drying, to fold a load of laundry, have a bite of lunch and to vote. In between those tasks I got A LOT accomplished. Finished up my Festive Feast projects (reveal is Friday the 5th) , pictures taken, email sent to Jamie and I played with the Just Dessert kit too! Here's a little peek since I can't show you yet......

Some goodies from the kit and some Prima flowers in the"craftable" and "sweet taffy" also used some of those Parisian Anthology stamps included as an addon this month.

After a day of creating I left this in my wake....

...it's a total disaster!!!! Stuff is just piled on top of more stuff. There is not one inch of open space left. I will HAVE to CLEAN before I can do anything else!

4 comments:

Lisa Cole said...

Love that you took care of {you} today :) I also love seeing your corkboard on the wall that you created!

Sarah said...

You're desk? That's about where I'm at. I've got some new stuff that I ordered still in boxes because I'm not letting myself open it until I finish my kit projects. And now I'm not letting myself open it until I clean up my mess! Oh, and the cats got in there sometime and found an open package of die cuts that are now all over the room.

adele holcomb said...

Good for you for taking a day of your own! And I love the peeks -- can't wait for the reveal!

scrappysue said...

Yay for {me} days! Sounds like you had a lovely and productive day. I'm ashamed to say, my desk looks like this all the time, and my floor, and now I have started to scrap in the bedroom as the light is better. Oh dear! Have a great week!