Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another peek & a suggestion

Okay so it's the 27th and I have 2 projects complete. Hope to finish up over the weekend but here's another little something for you to ponder...

Now my suggestion? Pick up these canvas flowers from Jillibean Soup and if you are an inker/stamper grab yourself some of the Distress Ink in Rusty Hinge. Neither is listed in the "Festive Feast" add ons, but the collector that I am I had both and pulled them out with this kit. As you can see here I inked those little canvas flowers with the Rusty Hinge ink and then added some buttons from stash.

And just because I feel like sharing with you....I've come to the conclusion that I need my glasses to scrap. I can manage to get by without them during the day, but at night it's another story. I guess it's a combo of being tired and the lighting. (You should have seen me trying to thread the floss in those buttons earlier) I know totally pointless...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So, um, I *JUST* finished a layout using that Lily Bee paper the exact same way, except with the polka dot side up. :)

adele holcomb said...

The flowers look great! Do you have a floss threader (available in the dental section of the drugstore)? I'm amazed at how easy it makes it to thread floss, string and ribbon through little holes!