Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lot's of lumps & bumps...

Sitting here looking at the layout I completed this afternoon, I've come to realize that this month's projects are very dimensional. Lot's of chipboard, popdots, and that really cool pom-pom trim by Prima available as addons this month. If you haven't...you must pick up some of that pom-pom trim...besides looking pretty laying on my scrap desk, it's really fun to use!( I picked up all 3 colors)

On this layout I added some paint & glitter to some chipboard swirls I had in my stash.....

After placing the swirls on the page I then decided to layer items on top of the chipboard. I think in one spot there is about 6 layers (counting the papers)

On this one it's mostly chipboard and pop-dots...

Chipboard layered on top of chipboard and can you see that fun tangerine colored Prima trim?

This was such a fun kit and I really loved those bright fun colors...a great twist on the traditional christmas/winter color scheme!

Tomorrow Becca dances in 2 different numbers at a "Tree Lighting" ceremony, hopefully we will have nice weather. She was also chosen to play Gabriel in the Christmas Pageant this year at Church and Fritz will be the Inn Keeper. (more on that later this month)

Just a few more days until we go to Florida for a "quick" vacation before we get totally wrapped up in the activities of this month.

2 comments:

Lisa Cole said...

Oooooh, I love all the layers! Can't wait to see the finished product :) Drop me a line before you leave, k?

scrappysue said...

Your LO's look so much fun Jen. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving, and enjoy your trip to Florida, yay!