Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So inspired by this...






this is a preview of the "Gum Drops" kit over at Coordinates Collections . It is one of the December monthly kits available for pre-order now. Lots of AmericanCrafts and some Basic Grey Urban Prairie. This arrived at my house yesterday afternoon. Seriously YUMMY and oh so inspiring!

How inspiring you might ask???

Well I knocked out 2 layouts this afternoon and have a few more ideas brewing.
(Gotta love a holiday, when the kids are in school:wink:)
Anyway here's a peek for you...

Peek#1



and here's peek #2...




Well I think it was a fairly productive day. The morning consisted of the grocery store, some laundry and dinner was started in the crockpot. Did 2 layouts, worked on some ideas for a Make-n-Take day at the Cafe. Now I'm just waiting for the bus...have to take the kids for a checkup at the dentist.


Hope you all enjoyed your day. I certainly have enjoyed mine so far. Tomorrow it's back to work..bleh!

No comments: