Sunday, November 16, 2008

Crazy weekend weather

Warm & rainy yesterday+ tornado warnings. Today cold, blustery and a flurry or two. Yesterdays weather cancelled the rec soccer games ...so I didn't get wet. Today was our last traveling game and it was COLD.

So with the cancellation of yesterday's game I went up to the Cafe and picked up the acrylic album I want to use for my December Daily album. That's as close to creating as I got this weekend. We went to see High School Musical 3 yesterday, did a few errands, then picked up Chinese on the way home.

Other than that I've spent my weekend devouring a book....The Red Scarf by Kate Furnivall.
It's a story about a girl who escapes from a Labor Camp in Siberia circa 1933. Loved it! I read a little Thursday night while waiting for Becca at dance. Then picked it up again Friday night and have been hard pressed to put it down. Now it's done...I can get back to my regulary scheduled life. Hopefully this week I can sort thru my stash and pull out stuff so I can start assembling my December Daily album.

No comments: