Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My cover...

real quick...I did get around to doing my cover and 1 other page in my December Daily album. I'm trying to use up stuff I have on hand, but I did pick up a few extras while taking adavantage of an internet sale. However, those extras haven't arrived yet. ( i ordered on 11/15 & according to the site it hasn't even shipped yet!!!(needless to say I probably won't order from them again in the near future)) Oh and I did pick up a few of those TC 4x6 page protectors from CC to use. I know they will ship with my kit soon. :)

Anyway, here's the cover:



That's a rubon by Glitz Designs; a piece of CI PP; Maya Road office Sheer; SR number stickers; & Doodlebug Loopy Lou's that I flocked. Well it's a start. I hope to get a few more pages done this weekend and if that box comes I will definitely complete the album.

So that's it for now. Talk later...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love it! It's been so nice to be able to get a few things done around here lately without work... like working on Christmas cards before Thanksgiving! A few more things on the to-do list, but i'm hoping to create a december album soon ... to use next year. :)