Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Black Friday

Did you go out shopping? Not me, I stayed home comfy and cozy and the USPS actually brought me the previously mentioned box of scrapping goodies. YAY! Last year at CHA I was introduced to these chipboard letters in a Fancy Pants class:


I think they are my all time favorite "raw" chipboard letter. Love the size and font. I've inked them, painted, glittered, and everytime I LOVE them. Well I happened to find them (accidently) on sale and since I was running low I decided to pick up a package. So since I was ordering I decided to see if I could find some colored chipboard sheets ( ala Creative Cafe) for my December Daily album. I ended up adding this to my order...

I got a couple of pieces of chipboard, 2 sheets of felt, and a felt pocket by Creative Cafe. Then I just had to throw in that darling Bingo card from Jenni Bowlin studios. (Almost all other materials will come from my current stash)
So a little later tonight I think I'm going to work on putting the album together. Quite possibly I'll be able to post a few pictures later this weekend.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ooooh, looks like fun! I *still* have problems using capital letters, though. :) I don't know why I'm so darn weird!

Love the felt pocket - that's so cute! And the JB card is PERFECT. Now I've got to go see if I can find them... I'm thinking all those KI sheers I ordered with my kit would work really well in a Dec. album, but it will be a while until those get here.

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!