Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

No big party plans here...just hanging out with the family. I have a good book I'm reading so I will probably read/watch the game. Don't really have a fave to win, but I guess I'd like to see the Packers win since the Steelers have won a few bowls lately (shhh...don't tell my Pittsburgh friends).

Anyway...nothing too exciting here today. Doing laundry, grocery shopping, and working on my January PCC page today. I really love the colors in the Simple Stories "Life Documented" kit and I have so many things in my stash that compliment these papers. Today I decided to use papers from the "Life Documented" kit & BoBunny "Olivia" (available in the PCC addon section of the CC store). Then I was trying to decide how I wanted to embellish and with what? Then I thought of some chipboard I had in my stash...Crate Paper "Seasons" (I think this was an addon available with a kit a few years ago)

Yes I am using that cute little bird and a few of the hearts from this chipboard set. I have my pages (remember I'm doing the 6x12" size) all finished and just need to get them photographed. Phew...one thing checked off my to do list for this upcoming week.

Yesterday was reveal day over at CC. The DT uploaded their projects using the February "Song Birds" & "Blue Skies" kits. As usual some really fun inspiring stuff...you can check it out here.

My favorite project this month...

The kraft cardstock, Bazzill Just the Edge, and Jillibean sprout were added to the kit from my stash. I made a mask to spray the stars on my page with the Glimmer Mist included in the kit. There will be more on that when I do my blog post on Wednesday on the Coordinates Collections blog.

So that's all I have for now.
Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Working on PCC here, too. I'll admit I freaked out and checked the schedule again when you said it was one less thing to get done this week. I at least have through next weekend! Great idea to use the CP stuff!