Monday, February 21, 2011

{Party Time Peek}

I planned on getting more creating done this weekend, but really only got one layout done with the kit. Later tonight I'm going to work on that mini-album a bit more, but before I run off to the trainer I thought I'd share a peek of what I created this afternoon...

Love the dimension on this one! I used that Jenni Bowlin paint dabber from the kit to paint some Jillibean corrugated alphas from my stash(no alphas in this kit) and then I layered some Pasta Fagioli journaling sprouts (an addon for this months kit) with foam dots. Oh and last month I picked up some of those corrugated shapes from the store...here I just inked a bit. Pattern papers and Jenni Bowlin journaling die cut were included in the "Party Time" kit.

Speaking of parties...tomorrow I officially become the mother of a teenager. Baked a nice chocolate cake today for him (another reason why I should head out the door now to the gym!)

So 2 posts in one week...shocking huh?
Don't forget Friday I will have a PCC post on the CC blog.

No comments: