Monday, January 24, 2011

Making a list & checking it twice

I know Christmas is over, but I'm making a packing list and a list of things that need to get done by Thursday. I spent this weekend finishing up my projects with the February "Blue Skies" kit. They have to be emailed to Jamie by the 3rd and I certainly don't want the idea of having to finish up projects looming while in California. Got to get stuff for my peeps squared away so they can survive on their own while I'm gone and then I need to decide what I want to pack. I will be happy to leave the heavy coat, scarves, and gloves in New Jersey!

Besides seeing all the great crafting stuff at CHA I'm excited to spend time with Jamie, Lisa and I finally get to meet Sarah...yay! She is filling in for Susie this year who is off on her own adventure in India. Also I get to meet another CC DT member, Robyn! She will be there with Imaginesce, but is going to hang with us a bit.

Well not sure if I will blog again before CHA, but I will probably post something while we are there. Don't forget if you are looking for something to do this weekend Coordinates Collections is having their Winter Cyber Crop. Some fun challenges, games, and of course there will be prizes.

7 comments:

Lisa Cole said...

guess what I'm doing...

packing!

:)

Beth said...

I just have one word for you - JEALOUS! :)

Lisa Cole said...

Beth... there's always room for you!

Sarah said...

Ugh... I am most certainly going to be pushing the 3rd this month. I keep thinking I'll get stuff done after work but come 8:00, I just want to sit and do nothing.

Can't wait to meet everyone in person!

Robyn Schaub said...

Yay! So looking forward to meeting you!

scrappysue said...

Ooh, how fun, wish I could be there! Have a great time Jen and the CC gals!

adele holcomb said...

Jen, have an awesome time at CHA! Us mere mortals back home will be waiting for updates!