Saturday, August 8, 2009

{Saturday}

for lack of a better title!

So this arrived in the mail today...



it's the "Beach Bum" kit from Coordinates Collections. Look closely at the preview...do you see them??? Number sprouts from Jillibean Soup!!! WooHoo! Along with the kit I picked up quite a few of this months addons...Kaiser Pearls, Bazzill Just the Edge, BoBunny Chipboard Swirls & Brackets, BoBunny Mango Luau flowers, and the pattern paper addon pack for this kit. I know I have some great pictures from last weekend that will look fabulous with this kit.

So today we've been to soccer practice, I've done the grocery shopping, made reservations in PA for the hotel we'll be staying at for the Columbus Day Soccer Tournament (it will be here before I know it), booked the dog into the kennel for said weekend, and now when I try to take a little time to relax by the pool the clouds decide to roll in. (go figure!) I guess now it's time to pull out my goodies and get inspired to create my projects.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Hey, where's your tournament in PA?

scrappysue said...

Just catching up Jen; realised we were in NJ, as our flight from Seattle landed in Newark!

Lisa Cole said...

got mine yesterday too - it's one of the best we've had! Incredible papers and add-ons... I'm scrapping today too :)