Sunday, August 9, 2009

{inspiring}

So totally inspired by this kit. When I first laid eyes on the BoBunny Mango Luau line I pretty much told Jamie that we had to use some of it in a kit (but basically we all agreed it would be a hit) so after polling us for a few key pieces...she went ahead and created a fabulous kit!

I did a layout last night and another today.

Here's a little peek at what I did today...



The silk flowers are from the Mango Luau collection and are available as an addon in the Coordinates Collection store this month. (The little pointed chipboard under the button on the orange flower is from my stash and you can see the tops of some brown chipboard thickers that I added) Otherwise everything you see is from the main kit.

2 comments:

scrappysue said...

Love the colours; looking forward to seeing the full LO! Oh and many congrats btw, I saw your wall art on Donna Downey's blog, cool!

Lisa Cole said...

it looks luau-licious :)