Wednesday, July 1, 2009

We are half way thru the year...

can you believe it? Speaking of halfway...Jamie is running a half-off sale over at Coordinates Collections today and tomorrow. In the store there is a special half off section---some fun stuff!
I just placed an order to get shipped with my August kit. Can't wait for it to get here.

So yes it is the 1st of the month so that means I can finally reveal my projects. I've posted them all in my gallery over at CC but here's a look at 2 of them.

First the 2 pager:



A laoyout I did about how the kids love the pool at Disney's Boardwalk Resort.Fancy Pants Summer Soiree papers & journaling sheet, Cosmo Cricket Snorkel papers & chipboard accent (submarine), KI Memories "glitter letters" & border stickers, and some Jillibean Soup alphas.

And now here's another fun one:



DS climbing a rock wall for the first time. A nice mix of papers from the kit and of course I had to add in a few journaling sprouts from Jillibean Soup:wink:

Speaking of the "soup" have you checked out their blog??? They are beginning to show sneeks of the summer releases at CHA. So sad I will not be there, but seriously Orlando at the end of July??? (The heat & humidity can be bad enough here in NJ) I'll stick with Anaheim in January. I've been keeping my eyes open for new stuff for upcoming kits...it will be hard trying to do it over the computer instead of being there with Lisa's great story boards hanging in our room.

Well that's about all I've got for now.

P.S. Nora if you are reading this it was my "me" layout and a Fancy Pants layout (mainly pink in color with pictures of DD on it) I did it from a class I took at CHA 2 years ago...let me know if they turn up.

3 comments:

joshua said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
scrappysue said...

Love the LO's Jen, very inspiring!

Cindy Groh said...

Love the Boardwalk LO. Great colors.