Last night while watching the ballgame I used my "rusty" embroidery skills on one of my DT projects for August. I can't wait to show you the project, but for now here's a little peek...
I used a blanket stitch & some french knots. The french knots made great little flowers/berries on that stamped image made using the stamp from Daisy Bucket Designs found in the "Alphabet Soup" kit available for preorder over at Coordinates Collections. I love the texture the stitching gave to my project!
We went blueberry picking yesterday (using some of those pics in a project for this month) and have just been doing odds and ends around the house and relaxing by the pool.
Hope you all are enjoying your weekend too.