Monday, July 27, 2009

it has been awhile

since my last post and I don't know why.

Finally had the new carpet installed today and now I can get Becca all moved into her new room. I need to get everything moved and cleaned before Friday. My brother and his family are coming to visit all weekend. It should be a fun weekend...my niece and nephew have never seen the ocean before! We'll be going to the beach, hitting the boardwalk, and swimming in the pool. Loads of good times ahead.

So this is the week of CHA have you seen anything you like??? I certainly have and have been taking notes hoping to get J to load up some future kits with some awesome stuff.

I found this today...



It's a picture of one of the pages of a photo journal. This class is being offered at CHA by Creative Cafe. I would love to be able to take the class. I love the Creative Cafe line and am so sorry I don't have an LSS that carries it. Anyway I have a chance of winning it (at least a kit to put it together) if I can get enough people to go over to the their blog and say that I refered you. Can you please go over and post for me????

So besides redecorating not much going on here. Had a good friend from college stop for a visit on Saturday while she was in the area on vacation. The kids are going to team camps at night for soccer (tonights was postponed due to thunderstorms) I have all my projects done and can't wait to share with you on the 1st!

Happy Monday!

No comments: