Wednesday, June 24, 2009

one more little peek...

Did I mention that I ordered the Pattern Paper add-on that goes with the "Oceanside" kit???
Well I did and in it there is a "sheer" from KI Memories. Well this little peek is using that sheer as a base.



You really can't see it here (sorry :wink:) but this is the first that I've worked with one. I love the thickness. They are a bit heavier in weight than a regular transparency so they make a much better base for your page. This layout is a 6 x12 transparent layout that I placed a picture on each side. (Since I use 12x12 3 ring binders for albums it's easy to vary my page sizes, I love a variety). I also used some of the chipboard pieces from the Cosmo Cricket chipboard add-on and yes that is one of the Fancy Pants papers...I altered it. Those "dots" were originally orange, but I needed blue. A little marker with blue "Stickles" added to the top solved my problem.

By the way Lisa has finally gotten the full kit videos up (a little computer problem delayed the process. If you haven't checked them out yet; you should here.

3 comments:

NoraAnne said...

I love those KI sheers! I can't wait to see the rest of your layout :)

scrappysue said...

Oh how fun to design a page on a transparency; looking forward to seeing the full LO! Sue

NoraAnne said...

Hey Jen,
I am so excited :) We have a lot of things planned but are taking it slow until everything is finalized when Angela comes back at the end of the month. I will keep my eyes open for your projects (what are they?!) One of my layouts is missing too so I am hoping that I come across it while cleaning/organizing. Hope to see you soon and finally meet you in person :)
Nora Anne