Saturday, June 6, 2009

Time for an update...

It's been almost a week since my last post...sorry! Just busy with life.

Anyway this was on the porch when I got home on Thursday...


This is the Fabulous "Oceanside" kit available for pre-order now over at Coordinates Collections.
Loads of fun stuff from Cosmo Cricket (snorkel), Fancy Pants (summer soiree), KI Memories, and Jillibean Soup to drop a few names :wink:. Check the CC message board after June 15th to see the full kit highlighted in video. I also picked up the pattern paper add-on, some sparkly KI alphas, and orange Jillibean Sprouts...one color I didn't have yet gasp!

So last night I printed out some pictures and early this morning while Becca was still sleeping (the boys are away on a camping trip with a group from scouts) I completed my first layout.
Here's a little peek...



You get some "dotted swiss" cardstock from Bazzill in the kit...my first time using it and I LOVE it! And yes I used sprouts again...I can't get enough! The stars and dot stickers are found on the Jillibean Soup alphas...tucked between the letters. I hardly ever use the shapes that come in my alphas, so I decided to give it a whirl.

I did finish the trim in Fritz's "new" room...so hopefully when everyone gets home tomorrow we can get him moved in.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Love your sneak! The kit is fabulous!

Susan Zennario said...

Lots of fun colors! Can't wait to see what you created!!