Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Waiting patiently

for this to arrive....



This is the preview of one of the May kits over at Coordinates Collections. I can't wait to play with it. I'm also waiting for this weather to change. Between the winds and the barometric pressure I've been suffering from some pretty nasty headaches...especially last Friday and Saturday! At times I could barely think straight... I tried reading my book and just couldn't on Saturday..ended up taking meds and lying down. (Something I hardly ever do during the day)

Sunday I still had a bit of a headache and had to drive appox 1 hr each direction to Fritz's game. Well worth it...the game was won and he scored his 1st goal since he started playing traveling soccer. We also got to visit with a family who had to move out of the area ( they now live close to where our game was) and we'll get to see them again at another game later this month.

Only 2 more days of work and school. We have Spring Break next week. I took off Mon/Tues and Dan has off wed/Thurs...then works Fri night. Trying to decide what to make for the Easter meal in PA and trying to decide if I want to do the Egg Hunt on the beach again this Saturday(remember last years pictures of all those eggs on the beach???) At least Easter is later this year...hoping we won't be waiting for the hunt to start in a mini sleet storm like last year with some of those silly people wearing shorts & flipflops just because they are visiting a shore town.

Well now I'm just rambling so I call it a post and end now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks a seriously scrummy kit! Love your sand LO, its weird my son really dislikes the sand too, hates the feel of it in his toes. Enjoy Spring Break! Sue

Matt said...

Jen,
Thank you so much for my big prize package! It was so fun to open and I will for sure enjoy using all my awesome goodies! THANK YOU!
Have a great Easter, Andrea