Friday, April 24, 2009

A sunny/warm TGIF to you!

TGIF!!!!
Boy it's been a few busy weeks around here. Thankfully the sun is shining and the temperatures are rising. The forecast for the weekend is actually HOT & sunny. Just getting in from "picture day" for the upcoming dance recital in June. (2 costumes and numerous poses) Tomorrow is the last day for Rec. soccer afterwards I plan on trying to find stuff to do outside so we can enjoy the weather (it's also Dan's birthday...but he's teaching a class for most of the day) Sunday afternoon is an away soccer game...then the countdown can officially begin for our getaway. Wednesday we leave for a little mini vacation to WDW!!! As of right now our only planned vacation for the rest of the year( will have to think about that :wink:)

The June kits are up for preview over on the Coordinates Collections blog....I have chosen kit #2 (it doesnt have a name yet.) It should arrive shortly after my return from WDW (I'm sure I'll have a few pictures to scrap)


Some fun products from Jillibean Soup, American Crafts, Prima, and Sei for starters. I can't wait to play with it!

Now in just one more week I can reveal all of the fun stuff I created with the Lemonade kit...for now here's another peek to wet your whistle...



Well that's all I've got for now....happy weekend :)

2 comments:

NoraAnne said...

I am so looking forward to the "hot & sunny" here at the shore! As for you, enjoy it at your Cape May shore while you count down to your getaway!!!! Have lots of FUN! I'm sure the kids will ENJOY :)!

scrappysue said...

Oooh, a trip to Disney, how fun! Have a lovely weekend. Sue