Friday, February 20, 2009

Finally Friday...

It was only a 4 day week, but it was just one of those weeks! So happy it's over with.

I know it's not even March yet, but Jamie posted the previews for the April kits on her blog already. (The first 2 of the 10 we put together at CHA) It was so hard to choose.

Here's what I finally decided to go with:



Some awesome new product from Pink Paislee & Basic Grey! The only downside I'm going to have to wait a few more weeks before I can get my hands on it. Since some of the product is SO new, it hasn't shipped yet. It will probably be a month with a quick turn around. The kits have been selling out pretty fast lately so if you are interested I'd make sure you head over to Coordinates Collections early in March so you can preorder one for April delivery. (Hard to believe we are talking March/April already)

That's about it for now...I'll post later this weekend . Somebody turns 11 on Sunday....I've got a cake to bake and some presents that need wrapping. No big party this year...very low key just family.

No comments: