Monday, February 16, 2009

Back to reality


well tomorrow that is. It was nice having 5 days off from work, unfortunately I must go back.

So nice not having a million things scheduled all weekend long...I actually spent more time in my scraproom than I had in a long time. Having fun and playing around. I actually got all my DT stuff done this weekend. Newsletter blurbs written, Guest DT challenge written and everything emailed off to Jamie and Lisa. Now I can play some more or just wait until next months kit comes. So nice to be stress free at the moment. Since I finished everything would you like another peek or 2?

This peek is from my favorite layout for the month....



It's very simple and clean. I used pictures I've had for a few months...just waiting for the right combination of product to tell the story. Love how it turned out!

Now it's not to say that I don't love my other projects...



On this layout I managed to use some of those great letter stickers from Jillibean Soup. I just love that font and this brown color actually went great with this months kit!

Besides scrapping I've been reading and helped Becca with a report/poster on Thomas Jefferson.
I really don't think I ever had to do anything like this when I was in 2nd grade and then she has to give an oral presentation to the class on her famous person. Boy have times changed!

On a side note, can you believe I've had this little scrappy blog going for almost a year now? I can't believe that I've kept up with it. I'm contemplating doing a little something for a "blogiversary" so stay tuned...got to give it some more thought.

Hope you have all enjoyed your weekend.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Glad you had a good five days off! I want to see more of that LO with the Sassafras Lass stickers and other fonts...don't be a tease!